Saturday, April 14, 2012

PERSUASIVE SPEECH

Persuasive speech is second assessment. It is about person want to promote for their product. I have my own experience in persuasive speech. In subject ENG 276, I should to do a persuasive speech with my partner, Nor Safara Bt Abd Rashid and Noradinie Bt Mat Sarif. For the persuasive speech, my partner and I get the product of cupcakes, so we will persuade our customer to being interest and buy our product, we also give them information about the characteristic, the ingredients, size and how to order our cupcakes. In addition, the persuasive speech taught me how to communicate well to deal with people and persuade people to buy our products. I also can learn how to find out how to persuade customers and how to convince people to buy our products. Persuasive speech makes me confident dealing with people and I became more daring, even though I was so nervous, but I try to explain these things in more detail again. My partner and I feel so happy and thankful because we success to do the presentation.