Saturday, April 14, 2012

HOW I FEEL IN PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS

How i am fell about public speaking class? I feel that is very fun and interesting class in this semester and I very happy with my friends while doing my class presentation. The same as well, I have a lot to learn and to foster relationships with other friends. In every presentation I will leave the force on the sweet memories with friends. The first presentation I do is talk about themselves and about my future after the expiration of learning. That is up or memory that I do not to forget that I can share about my life with my class friends. Apart from that, the memories that I can not forget is the presentation of the product that I do with my partner of Nor Safara Bt Abd Rashid and Noradinie Bt Mat Sarif. I love the memories as I can learn how I make my own products. Memories that happened in class apart from the above presentation is how I handle a show that saw the interview plan. In addition, many more memories that happened in class during the presentation occurs. For example when I was given an informative speech for an article and I must stories about these things. That is one beautiful memories that I can talk to state simply to introduce me to that article. Besides that, every time the presentation of my friends like to take and record of each person doing the presentation because this will be a memory in the future, the pictures I can recalled memories, which occurs every time that happened in class presentations.