Saturday, April 14, 2012

IMPROMPTU SPEECH

Impromptu speech is my third assessment. This assessment are really challenging for me because I have to present on the spot in front of the class without prepared anything. Beside that, it's truly unpredictable what would be the topic. I'm really nervous when it comes my turn. I got a topic about ''my pet''. First thing that I felt is I really don't know what to talk about and don't have any ideas . However, this topic are gave benefit to me because I have a pets which is turtle. I have two turtle, yak and yot. Other than that, I just tell what I gave my turtle ate, they have beautiful shell , and others. They also cute and tame. I hope my classmate have fun when heard about my pets. But, overall I can finish my story smoothly although it is not easy as I thought before.