Saturday, April 14, 2012

GROUP DISCUSSION

Group discussion is my fourth assessment. In this assessment, we need to form a group about 4 until 5 person each group but before this, we already form a group for forum so for the group discussion, we just maintain into this group members. This assessment not easy as I think. We need to talk on the spot because the topic for this assessment we immediately got when it's came our turn. This topic I feel very difficult, challenging and make my partner and I think very fast and quickly, give full cooperation to make this assessment very success and smoothly. We try the best to give our cooperation work in group. In this assessment, I know how to give good idea and learn how to get a best performance in group. Lastly, I very thankful and glad to Sir Juju because give me and my partner knowledge about this subject and also give me support to finish this assessment.